For those who are unable to join our on-site services,
please join the live stream services.
As per our government’s guidelines for Kuala Lumpur, all citizens & non-citizens,
aged 13 and above are allowed to attend our on-site services at this moment.
Please note the following additional guidelines that will be implemented in order to facilitate a safe environment for our services:
- Pre-registration to book your preferred service timing is required before attending the on-site service in order to facilitate the limited seating capacity. This is to ensure that social distancing can be adhered to in our seating arrangements.
- The pre-registration will also provide contact tracing details as per our government’s requirement.
- Pre-registration is open every Sunday at 2pm.
- Click here to find out how to pre-register (including additional FAQ).
- Safety Requirements and Preparations
- Temperature checks will be conducted at the building entrance. Those with a temperature of 37.5°C and above will not be permitted to enter.
- All attendees are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- There will be a minimum of 1 meter distance between seats to ensure that social distancing is safely practised.
- Multiple hand-sanitising stations are placed throughout the entire church facility. Attendees are advised to sanitise or wash their hands with soap frequently.
- To avoid physical contact, online giving is encouraged. Offering boxes will also be placed at strategic locations. Individual pre-packed Holy Communion emblems will also be available on Communion Sundays.
- The church facility will be freshly sanitised and disinfected before and in-between church services.
- Attendees have the option of using the lifts (max 4 persons per lift) or the main staircase when entering and exiting the church premise. The emergency staircases will also be available for exiting in order to avoid crowding. Attendees are required to exit the church premise immediately after each service.
- Doors will be open 20 minutes before each service. Please come early to provide sufficient time for check-in.
- Those required to stay at home are:
- Children aged 13 and below.
- Those who have a fever (temperature of 37.5°C and above).
- Those experiencing symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, chills & rigors, muscle pain and new loss of taste or smell.
- Those who had in-person contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days.